quote

Painting is silent poetry, and poetry is painting that speaks. Plutarch

Monday, August 11, 2014

fighting Monday boredom with colors and flowers..

Hello friends


yesterday, when I was tired of finding some more subjects to draw for my art journal, other than the chessboard.. http://mysticcanvas.blogspot.in/2014/08/chessboard-monday.html..

I thought let me try to locate some subjects, that may lying hidden in my heart...

I took my Mungyo watercolour crayons and 200 gsm brustro watercolour papers- homemade sketchpad. ofcourse..


in normal sunlight..

I kept drawing whatever was coming my mind.. and believe me.. and with every line I was drawing, the Monday blue was disappearing ...



in artificial yellow light..

I loved the vibrant colors of Mungyo watercolour crayons... it was relaxing...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment