quote

Painting is silent poetry, and poetry is painting that speaks. Plutarch

Wednesday, June 25, 2014

our other Bookcase

Hello...

I was again clueless about what to add in my todays journal.

late afternoon, I suddenly found the Tabla Set displayed in the lowest shelf of our Bookcase, among the other books of Dan Brown and William Dalrymple, quite interesting ...

 Though, I did made similar sketching, a couple of days before-- portraying A handmade photo frame and our once-upon-a-time-Tibetan-singing-bowl- now-the-lucky-bamboo-pot  displayed with series of books by Rick Riordan and others...

Happiness in Hobbies
for both the sketches, I used Brustro 300 gsm Sheets, that I glued together to give a shape of a journal.. yeah I know.. glue idea didn't work... I had to use paper clips to keep those sheets together.. as they are falling apart...though these hard and toothy papers with ivory white tone help the colors to come out really vibrant. and that's quite satisfactory really.
 
After all... happy happy colors on happy papers make me real HAPPYYYYY..... 
 
I am going to receive a new 160 GSM sketchpad today.. I am keeping my finger crossed so that I can make some real colourful and vibrant sketches with my watercolour crayons on it... Hope it supports the load of pigments and washes...  
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment